Defending our vibrant local economyI will continue to defend our vibrant local economy, and fight large-scale overdevelopment of housing across the constituency.
Fighting against insensitive overdevelopmentThe UK needs new houses to meet the needs of a growing population, but building and planning must be done in coordination with local communities. Berkshire, Windsor and the surrounding areas have beautiful parks and green spaces. We must conserve these for future generations. Once they're gone, they're gone.
- Residents must have a strong voice in local planning decisions.
- We must protect our beautiful local areas for future generations.
- Planning must not be a top-down process driven only by the Council in the face of local resistance.
Actions undertaken in Parliament...
- Asked written questions to Ministers.
- Published more than 10 articles in the national and local press.
- Replied to thousands of letters from constituents about local development.