The challenges of a global pandemic are sobering and many people are rightly concerned. But there are things that we can do to protect ourselves, and to help each other.
The UK is on track to turn the tide – if we follow the scientific and medical advice and take the necessary steps to help prevent the spread.
It is vital that people now self-isolate. This means working from home, if you are able, and making sure that you stay at least 2 meters away from others.
Please visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus for up-to-date information and advice on:
- How to protect yourself and others
- Employment and financial support
- School closures, education and childcare
- Businesses and other organisations
- Healthcare workers and carers
- How coronavirus is affecting public services
- How you can help